- Work closely with the product team to design and develop a variety of features and reusable components.
- Create clean, light, scalable production code with clear documentation.
- Use independent judgment to take existing code, understand its function, and change/enhance as needed
- Collaborate, provide technical guidance, and engage in design and code review for other team members
- Estimate, plan, and execute complex technical projects in timely manner.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree/MCA.
- 2-6 years’ experience building successful nodeJS applications.
- Experience with MEAN (MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS and NodeJS) stack.
- Good understanding of MongoDB.
- Strong understanding of the latest MVC frameworks and UI toolkits.
- Ability to write appropriate unit tests, integration tests and deployment scripts. (Added advantage).
- Knowledge of Python would be an added advantage.
- Good problem solving skills.
|Job Category||Software Development|