- Determine the needs of end users of technical documentation
- Study product samples and talk with product designers and developers
- Work with technical staff to make products easier to use and thus need fewer instructions
- Organize and write supporting documents for products
- Use photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users’ understanding
- Select appropriate medium for message or audience, such as manuals or online videos
- Analyze functional and technical specifications of software and understanding its documentation requirements.
- Design and develop PDF-based documents, Online Help, Knowledge Base, and Frequently Asked Questions for internal and external audiences of the company.
- Write, edit, and review sales collaterals, white papers, and business proposals.
- Write search engine optimized (SEO) website content, articles, blogs, press releases, and forum posts to promote the products of the company and strengthen customer relationship of the company.
Experience and Skills
- 4-6 years of experience in the field
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrable writing skills
- Detail oriented
- Knowledge of Computer and Applications
- Software development exposure
- Preferably some experience with web design
- Experience with MS Word for authoring, Google Docs, MS Powerpoint, Google Slides, Google Sheets, MS Excel
|Job Category||Software Development|