We are looking to hire a Technical Consultant to direct the organization through its next phase of rapid growth and development. LitmusWorld is an enterprise SaaS platform that delivers dramatic improvements in business processes by enabling contextual conversations between businesses and their stakeholders. The platform delivers actionable insights across touchpoints to measure, act and improve the overall stakeholder experience, mainly customers and employees. This helps business leaders drive the customer centricity agenda through an agile approach. Over 2 years of driving business transformation across 125+ brands, we’ve built meaningful relationships between businesses and their stakeholders, that allows them to be more competitive and profitable, one touchpoint, one conversation, one relationship, at a time.
Position: Technical Consultant
- Role requires coordinating with client IT teams and program management
- Responsible to manage client interaction to provide solutions
- Will be responsible for designing and implementing technology solutions around LitmusWorld platform
Experience and Skills
- 6-8 years’ experience in Technology Consulting, Solution Design, Integration.
- Should have a good understanding of various integration and security technologies
- Should be hands-on web technologies, MEAN stack, and Python
- Should have 6-8 years of experience in client interfacing and technology solution definition
- Should have experience in system Integration and basic knowledge of security
|Job Category||Software Development|