- Monitor systems, Identify incidents, coordinating with engineering team to sort out issues.
- Monitor health of systems as well as software in a shift time schedule to ensure 24/7 uptime of world class SaaS software.
- Keep the clients updated on downtime whenever required.
- Forward requests as per escalation policy to higher level of support.
- Arrange for resolution of customer support issues that can’t be resolved by first line support.
- Ensure all customer communications are professional, accurate, and timely updated.
Experience and Skills:
- Freshers with MCA degree (Mandatory) with excellent English communication skills (is a must).
- Should be comfortable working in rotational shifts.
- Should understand the concept of firewalls, and network debugging, CCNA Certification preferrable.
- Should have good understanding of basic “Linux Bash Commands”
- Ability to understand and take immediate actions to mitigate downtime or SLA non compliance
- Knowledge of programming in Java, Java Script, Python
- Proficient in Word, Outlook, Excel and Internet applications
|Job Category||Software Development|