The Marketing Intern is responsible for coordinating and executing the company’s social media, event management and lead generation activities. The role offers opportunities to run email campaigns, finding creative ways of generating new sales leads and working across key social media channels including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. This role will be instrumental in increasing our social media presence and gaining new leads through all marketing activities. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter and a dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers!
Social Media & Digital Marketing:
- Assist with streamlining company social media accounts, ensuring uniform content and tone of voice for landing pages, graphics, and other elements
- Create engaging blogs and social media content
- Grow and expand company social media presence on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Content ideation
- Track key social media analytics on weekly basis
- Participate in online outreach and promotion
- Assist in the general distribution of press releases and media alerts
- Tracking events and updating them in the event calendar
- Inquiring about the event – speakers, attendees, pricing, etc.
- Running pre and post event email campaigns
- Announcement about partnering/participation on social platforms
- Helping in managing internal events and workshops
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing|