Lead – QA
- Lead and mentor QA team members.
- Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices.
- Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources.
- Planning and scheduling several milestones and tasks like alpha and beta testing.
- Ensuring all development tasks meet quality criteria through test planning, test execution, quality assurance and issue tracking.
- Ensure the team is focusing on automation along with manual testing.
- Set processes for test plan reviews and ensure that test plans get reviewed by all stakeholders.
- Set Quality standards for the teams in various new testing technologies in the industry. This may include finding new strategies for automation testing and day to day work processes like agile.
- Setting up goals and objectives for QA Engineers
- Motivating team for achieving continuous Improvement
Experience and Skills
- Atleast 6-8 years of experience in testing, both manual and automation.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Good Communication skills.
- Must show flexibility to learn work on other technologies tools.
- Should be a team player.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Experience with web services testing is a plus.
|Job Category||Software Development|