IT Project Manager
- Understand technology solutions, technology implementations and chalk out the optimal project course
- Liaise with operations, engineering and product teams to design optimal solutions for client’s business requirements
- Coordinate cross-project activities
- Role requires coordinating with client IT teams and project management
- Develop and control deadlines and activities
- Apply change, risk and resource management
- Responsible to manage client interactions
- Planning Project Resources, Time Management, Quality and Customer Satisfaction, Manage Issues and Risks, Monitoring and Reporting Progress
- Stakeholder Management, Communication and Collaboration with Customer IT teams, Following up with customer team to get the closure on tasks
- Managing Requirements gathering and defining the scope, Managing CRs, Issues, Defects and Production issues if any.
- Documentation and Client Presentations when there is a need
Experience and Skills:
- Around 6 years of overall experience in IT with 3 to 4 years of dedicated Project Management experience in IT
- Experience in managing projects with API integrations and custom solutions will be an added advantage
- Experience or the knowledge of MEAN stack will be an added advantage
- Any of the PM certifications like Scrum, PMI-ACP or PMP will be an added advantage
- Any prior experience in managing the customers from requirements to release – end to end project life cycle is a mandatory skill for this role.
- Experience in using Project Management tools like MPP is a must for this role
- Managing Client expectations, follow-ups with clients and get tasks to closure is a key skill that is required for this role.
|Job Category||Client Operations|