Associate Product Manager
Brief: As an Associate Product Manager, you will be responsible for gathering and understanding the business needs and design solutions within specific products and projects. The BA will be tasked with analyzing the product features and their associated business processes.
- Capture high level business requirements for the product and have the ability to convert the same in to
product specifications that could be easily understood by the product development teams.
- Should be willing to become a subject matter expert in the product domain and be able to churn and present
large amounts of data from various external sources.
- Always be on top of industry and competitive
- Work closely with the product management team and deliver the requirement accordingly.
- Perform User Acceptance testing on the business requirements being delivered, before signing them off for
- Produces high quality documents and written reports, describing organisational and/or technical topics in a
clear and concise style.
- Train different teams within the organisation, to the newly developed business feature.
- A flair for writing is highly desired as the role is expected to contribute significantly to the product
documentation effort and the strategy involving product related communications
Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- Post Graduate in any field, preferably an MBA with 3 to 6 yrs of experience
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to
interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse
group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Profound multitasking skills and ability to successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Attention to the client, interaction, keen organisational and commercial sensitivity
- Strategic vision, analytical and systematic intelligence, imagination and proactivity to formulate and validate
- A persistent goal-driven approach, flexibility, determination, planning and control aptitude, team-building
and leadership are required to achieve actual results.
|Job Category||Software Development|