Brief: We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Design and build advanced app features for the Android platform
- Independently craft project solutions by applying solid Object-Oriented-Design principles
- Responsible for mobile app development in the team
- Work closely with product management & UX to execute an idea from concept to delivery using excellent software design, coding, & processes
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Experience and Skills
- Experience of 3 to 5 Years as an Android Developer
- Qualification – B.Tech/MCA
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and
- Have published at least one app on Playstore
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via RESTful Services
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Strong fluency of the Java programming language,Dalvik VM, ART, memory management, strong command of object oriented principles, data structure optimisations, security, IPC, third party service integration (e.g. Google Play Services, Retrofit, Room, etc…) and the Android Studio.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools (such as Git or SVN).
- Experience as a member of a development team that uses Agile development techniques
|Job Category||Software Development|